1. Responsible for the treatment
Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. (hereinafter Oliva Oliva), with Tax Identification Code B-86367505, with registered office at Calle Canillas 13 28002 Madrid, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 29571, Book 0, Folio 123, Section 8, Page M532222.
You can contact us by phone +34 902026451, or by email at email@example.com.
2. Collection and processing of personal data
During the process of ordering or opening a new account, personal data will be collected. This data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of Oliva Oliva Internet S.L., with the aim of managing the processing and execution of your order. If you have previously given your express consent, we will use your email address to send commercial communications. You can unsubscribe from them at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with this commercial communication (Normative Basis Art. 6.1 LOPD, Art. 21.1 LSSI). Unless you expressly consent to the continued use of your personal data, these will be blocked once the order has been executed and the purchase price has been paid in full. Your personal data will be deleted after the legally established period for the fulfillment of our mercantile and fiscal obligations, as long as you have not expressly authorized the continuation of its use.
3. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated to the transport agency responsible for sending the goods. Likewise, your data will be transferred, where appropriate, to the credit institution that provides payment services within the framework of payment management.
4. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation and opposition on your personal information, free of charge, by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to: • art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation; - for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
5. Cookies Policy
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google downloading and installing on your computer the plug-in browser available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox, click here: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookiesinformacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
For more information about Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet-explorer-9
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.