1. Scope and borrower
The General Contracting Conditions are applicable to the purchase and sale agreements concluded electronically, through the website www.olivaoliva.com, between Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. and consumers and users who wish to acquire the products exhibited therein.
2. Improvement of the contract
In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, the contract will be understood as perfected from the moment in which Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. have proof of the acceptance of the offer by the client.
3. Acceptance of the General Purchase Conditions
Before proceeding to the improvement of the contract, the client must read the General Conditions of Purchase and accept them by checking the corresponding box during the order process.
4. Data Storage / Protection
The personal data you provide us, as well as those generated during the use of our services, will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of Oliva Oliva Internet SL, in order to provide you with the requested information, manage the contracted products or services, and keep you informed about products, provided you have given your prior consent to the effect, services or news, related to the information security sector, which may be of your interest. You authorize Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. to receive a confirmation of receipt and reading of the communications sent by email.
In any case, you are guaranteed the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, by directing a written communication to the indicated address or to the email address email@example.com
The prices of our products contain the applicable VAT according to the current legislation. The prices mentioned on our website, including other concepts, are shown in euros. Shipping costs have not been included in the prices listed on our website. The other additional expenses that may arise will be assumed by the buyer, who will be informed of all the amounts and the resulting final price before the contract is perfected.
Deliveries made to destinations outside the European Union may involve additional expenses and be subject to taxes and duties, especially those of a customs nature and on value added to imports. All the expenses originated by the extra-community destination will be assumed by the buyer.
The shipping costs are billed according to the prices indicated on the website. The exact amount of shipping costs is indicated in the order process.
The delivery of the item will be made at the address indicated by the customer at the time of purchase. The issuance of the order will be from the day following its reception and payment agreement, excluding weekends and holidays. The delivery time in Spain is 1 or 3 working days, except in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla where it could be delayed due to customs issues. In the European Union in most countries between 3 and 5 business days.
The customer must check that the merchandise that arrives after the purchase corresponds to the requested one. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order clearly indicating what the problem is. In the shortest possible time we will contact you to find a satisfactory solution.
* It is highly recommended to open the packaging in the presence of the carrier, in case any bottle or product has suffered any damage or is in poor condition.
- If any product is damaged due to transport, we will send you a new one or we will refund the corresponding amount in the account of the credit card with which you made the payment. It will not be applicable if the products have deteriorated because the recipient was not available to receive the package and had to be taken to the warehouse. In any case, you will have to send us a photograph of the damaged product. Olivaoliva.com will be responsible for transport costs, taking into account the reasons stated above.
- If any of the products does not correspond to your purchase made through our website, we will send you the correct products or we will refund the amount corresponding to the account of the credit card with which you made the payment. Olivaoliva.com will be responsible for the extra transport costs that may be generated.
We offer you the following payment methods to make your purchases on our website:
• Credit card
• Bank transfer in advance
• PayPal (Cost 4% of the total amount of the order)
Please note that you will proceed to the delivery of the goods as soon as the payment amount has been received. We advise you to pay by credit card, so that you receive the product in the shortest possible time.
8. Cancellation of order
The customer can cancel your order by communicating it in writing at our address email@example.com before 12 hours after the completion of the same, and provided that it has not been sent to your destination.
9. Information regarding the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Oliva Oliva Internet SL, calle Canillas 13 28002 Madrid TLF: +34 902026451 FAX: +34 91 8825149 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) your decision to withdraw from the contract through a unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or email). You can use the withdrawal form model below, although its use is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by this party of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice by you of a different mode of delivery to the least expensive mode of delivery). ordinary that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make such refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until you have received the goods, or until you have submitted proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver directly the goods or Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. Calle Canillas 13 28002 Madrid, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if you make the return of the goods before the term has expired.
You must assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the assets resulting from a
handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Form of withdrawal form
- To the attention of Oliva Oliva Internet S.L., calle Canillas 13, 28002 Madrid TLF: +34 902026451 FAX: +34 918825149 Email: email@example.com:
- I hereby communicate / communicate (*) that I desist from my / we desist from our (*) contract of sale of the following good / benefit of the following service (*)
- Order the / received the (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper) "
- Date (*) Delete what does not apply.
Art. 97.1.i) LGDCU
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts that refer to:
a) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
b) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
c) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
Art. 97.1.l) LGDCU, 103 LGDCU
We put our customer service at your disposal for any claim you wish to make. You can access it through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the following email address Oliva Oliva Internet S.L. Calle Canillas 13, 28002 Madrid, Spain.